- Have I spent time in reading and meditating on God’s Word?
- Is there sin in my life that I refuse to confess?
- Have I placed other priorities ahead of God?
- Am I harboring bitterness, anger, or unforgiveness for someone in my life?
- How much time do I devote to prayer?
- Am I grieving the Spirit by being willfully disobedient?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have found the source of your communications breakdown with the Lord. We are told to constantly examine our Christian walk (2 Corinthians 13:5) What are questions you ask yourself when you feel God is silent?