Reverse the Trend-Giving Tuesday 2019


The Trends

  • Contemporary culture isn’t convinced of the Bible’s worth. Recent studies agree that 25% or less read their Bible more than once a week, and most of the remaining 75% don’t read it at all.
  • People aren’t reading the Bible because they don’t think it is relevant to everyday life. Many people, even those who read the Bible, do not see the Scriptures as containing instruction and answers that deal with the everyday problems they face.
  • Relativism—the doctrine that knowledge, truth, and morality exist in relation to culture, society, or historical context, and are not absolute—has reduced the truth and realty of the Bible to little more than “one man’s opinion.”

Because of these trends, we are creating obstacles to knowing and growing with God.

The Trap

  • How will we experience God if we aren’t aware of Who He is (His nature and His will)?
  • How can we follow God if we aren’t willing to submit to His authority in your life?
  • How can we receive God’s guidance if we aren’t able to hear His voice?

Reverse the Trend

Our ability to experience, follow and receive are only possible through study of God’s Word, which is “alive and active” (Hebrew 4:12)—making us “complete and equipping us for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17).  The Bible is the link to intimacy and connection with God.

In The Word Ministries is dedicated to teaching the WORD with excellence, accuracy, and integrity.  We do this work through inspiring authentic communities of faith, fellowship, and learning.  In so doing, we fulfill the Kingdom of God through sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Help us “reverse the trend” by financially partnering with us to provide programs that expand facilitate Bible knowledge and faith development.   Remember us on Giving Tuesday or give today!   Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Eileen Epps-Hamilton, President

In the Word Ministries

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *